Most people feel that they have a spiritual nature which impacts their daily lives. Chaplaincy aims to meet the spiritual needs of people, recognising:
- The value of every human being
- The human need to care for others
- The right of all to have access to spiritual development
- The belief that we should love our neighbours as ourselves (the ‘Golden Rule’ of all faiths)
Cambridgeshire Workplace Chaplaincy aims to support Chaplains of all faiths across Cambridge, Peterborough and surrounding areas in their work of meeting the spiritual needs of people in work settings of all kinds, whether commercial, public or voluntary sector.
Our aim is to:
- Support workplace chaplaincy services and those who deliver them
- Promote the nature and value of chaplaincy in the workplace
- Support all in need in the workplace
We do this through a programme of networking events; regular communications, and providing signposting to information such as training or regulatory changes. Any chaplain working in our geographical area is welcome to use our services without formal membership or payment.